Do you need water heater repair? Be sure to contact Result Home Services at (888) 972-8662 for any repair services that you might need on your water heater. Your water heater has an important task to play day in and day out. It keeps your water nice and warm so that you can depend on it to provide your household with hot showers, hot water to wash the dishes with, hot water to wash your clothes with, and much more. Because it is used so much, there are times when it will require a repair. When you contact Result Home Services, we will be able to repair your water heater is the most cost-efficient and effective manner. Our plumbing technicians are all licensed and so you can trust them to have the adequate knowledge and experience to get the job done appropriately.
Signs That Your Need To Contact Result Home Services:
- Your water heater is not providing a sufficient amount of hot water.
- Your water heater is taking a lot longer than normal to to heat up the water.
- You can see water leaking from your water heater tank.
- Your water heater is making strange and unusual noises.
When you notice that your water heater is not working normally or that you need water heater repair, be sure to give Result Home Services a call. Our plumbing experts will be able to diagnose your problem so that we can quickly get your water heater back in working order again.
Give us a call today! (888) 972-8662
Water Heater Troubleshooting
When your water heater starts acting up, it is a good idea to have a general idea of what is going on. For this you will need to do a little water heater troubleshooting. Gas and electric water heaters vary considerably when it comes to troubleshooting. This is why it is best to always call a professional instead of conducting a DIY repair on your electric or gas water heater. Some common issues experienced with water heaters are:
- No Hot Water: Problems that cause a water heater to fail to produce hot water can vary. This is especially the case between electric or gas water heaters. Gas water heaters have a burner at the bottom. They also have a flue at the top. Electric water heaters are powered by electrical connections. Be sure to contact a professional when your water heater doesn't produce hot water.
- Hot Water Runs Out Or The Water Is Too Hot: This can typically be attributed to a hot water heater that is too small for the hot water needs of your home. Sometimes, it can be attributed to the temperature dial needing to be adjusted.
- The Water Is Discolored:When the water coming out of your water heater is discolored, it is usually caused by rust or sediment. A plumber may be able to flush and clean the tank.
- The Water Smells Bad:When you notice that your water has a pungent odor to it, it is usually caused by bacteria buildup. A plumber will be able to use his expertise to repair a water heater that produce water with a bad odor. Some tomes this can be repaired by cleaning the tank and sometimes the anode rod will need to be replaced.
- Your Water Heater Makes Unusual Noises:When you hear that your water heater is making a popping or gurgling noise, this can be the buildup of hard water in your tank. If you have an electric water heater, this can indicate the buildup of scale. Scale usually builds up on the heating elements. When the sound that comes from your water heater sounds like it is boiling, this can indicate that your water heater is overheating. This leads to dangerous pressure buildup.
When your water heater produces any of the above signs, then be sure to call Results Home Services right away. A water heater is, more likely, capable of being repaired before any of these issues escalate into bigger problems. Bigger problems also may lead for the need of a water heater replacement.
Water Heater Repair Services
You never realize how much you use your water heater until you deal with an ice cold shower. It may even be one of the most uncomfortable situations that you even go through. Be sure to contact Result Home Services so that we can dispatch a reliable, certified plumber to come and diagnose the problem with your water heater. We will thoroughly explain the issue and if a replacement is the most cost-effective solution, then we will help you pick out a new water heater. We will walk you through different features so that you can find the water heater that is best for you.
It is important to note that water heaters are never a DIY task. A water heater uses electricity or gas which requires the skills of a knowledgeable and certified plumber. Sometimes water heaters require a permit and inspection. Be sure to call Result Home Services for trusted, affordable, and friendly water heater repair. (888) 972-8662
Basic Home Maintenance: How to Troubleshoot Your Water Heaters
How A Water Heater Works [Cutaway View]