Tankless Water Heater
Are you considering installing a tankless water heater in your home? Tankless water heaters have become quite popular due to the energy savings that they provide. These types of systems are also called on-demand or instantaneous water heaters. Since they only heat water on an "as need" basis, they don't waste what is called "standby heat loss". This, throughout the lifespan of the tankless water heater, saves big on energy costs.
Conventional water heaters, or storage water heaters, operate by keeping the water in the storage tank at a specific temperature. It does this regardless of whether or not you are using hot water or not. On-demand water heaters only heat water as it is being used. When the hot water is turned on, the cold water travels into the unit. At this point, either a gas burner or a heating element heats the water. This means that a tankless water
heater delivers a constant supply of hot water when you need it. Since conventional water heaters account for a large portion of a home's energy use, installing a tankless water heater increases a home's efficiency by up to 24-34%.
Result Home Services repairs and installs all types of tankless heaters. We are proud to offer the best tankless services for both residential and commercial use. We offer the following on-demand water heater services:
- Tankless Water Heater Repair
- Tankless Water Heater Installation
- Instantaneous Water Heater Maintenance
- Outdoor On-Demand Water Heaters
- Indoor Tankless Water Heaters
- Gas, Electric, Or Propane Demand-Type Water Heaters
There are many advantages that tankless water heaters offer. Both residential and commercial properties can benefit from installing one. Some of the advantages include:
- Endless Hot Water: With a on-demand water heater, you will never have to take a cold shower again. Since this unit heats water on an "as need" basis, you are never limited to the capacity of the storage tank.
- Reduced Energy Costs: Nothing is better than paying less for the same amount of comfort. With a tankless water heater, you are eliminating the cost of standby heat loss. You can save up to 30-40% on your energy costs. When the need for hot water ceases, the unit simply shuts off and consumes no energy until hot water is needed again. This is a huge advantage when compared to traditional models.
- Longer Lifespan Than Conventional Water Heaters: Tankless water heaters have longer lifespan than their conventional counterparts. On-demand water heaters tend to last approximately 20-25 years which is almost twice the life expectancy of a conventional water heating system.
- Cleaner Water: With sediment buildup being one of the common issues that conventional water heaters experience, a tankless water heater eliminates this issue since it does not have a storage tank. This means that you will always have fresh and clean water to use when drinking, cooking, and even showering with.
- More Space: Since demand-type units use such a small amount of space, you will be able to reclaim the precious space that the conventional water heater previously used. Tankless water heaters can be installed on almost any wall, either on the inside or the outside of your home.
- No Water Damage: A tankless water heater does not use a storage tank. Some of the biggest issues with traditional water heaters is that they can leak and flood your home. These types of issues lead to major water and property damage. An on-demand water heater eliminates this issue, and therefore, protects you from dealing with a flood, property damage, and the associated health risks.
Result Home Services specialized in tankless water heaters. Be sure to call us to discuss your options. Our certified plumbers always get the job done quickly and efficiently.
Electric Tankless Water Heater
When you are exhausted from high energy bills, your answer is to invest in a tankless water heater. Electric fired tankless heaters are known for consuming less energy. The energy savings can be as high as 40%. Additionally electric tankless water heaters can protect your family from getting scalded, unlike conventional water heaters. This is because these tankless units have scald guard thermostats. They can also fit anywhere and use less space.
Tankless Gas Water Heaters
Just like their electric versions, tankless gas water heaters are extremely energy efficient. If you have a home that is powered by natural gas, then this is a great option for you.
Tankless water heaters are an excellent way to reduce home energy costs. Most makes and models are ENERGY STAR rated which affirms their energy efficiency. These systems are great for a remodeling project, new constructions, or even as a replacement for your old system. Be sure to call Result Home Services to discuss your options today! (888) 972-8662
On demand water heaters, or tankless water heaters, heat water when it is needed as opposed to heating water and storing it in a water tank. When someone in the house turns on the hot water tap, the cold water travels down a pipe and into the unit. Either an electric heating element or a gas fired burner heats the water. With a tankless water heater, you will have an endless supply of hot water.
Tankless Water Heater VS Tank Type Water Heater
How Tankless Water Heaters Work