- The applicants must be enrolled in an accredited 4-year undergraduate program at a university or college located in United States.
- Applicants should have an interest in construction management and/or may be considering a construction specialty as their intended major.
How to Apply
To apply for this scholarship, submit the following:
- Prepare a 2 min video covering the topic of the impact of energy efficient heating and air conditioning systems on the environment.
- Be creative! The video may be of you, friends or pets, and also include animations and infographics as needed to help illustrate your points.
- Be sure that your script and content is well-written, sufficiently detailed and based on information that is well-researched through credible construction sources.
- Upload your Video submission to YouTube and be sure to include a link to resulthomeservices.com in the video description. Please include the following tags in your video details: "home improvement", "HVAC", "heating", "cooling" and "Result Home Services". You should also include any tags that might be relevant to your specific topic. Once uploaded, you should share the video on social media using the hashtags #ResultHomeServicesScholarship and #RHSscholarship.
- Click the Apply Now button and fill out the application form.
- To be considered for the 2017 award, entries must be received no later than August 1, 2017.
Note: After submitting your application, there will be no automated confirmation message acknowledging receipt of your email. The winner will be contacted directly via email or by phone provided on your cover letter. The winner will be notified by September 1st, 2017.